Foods for pug dog. Most Pugs love the human food and they are ready to do almost everything for taste it. But pugs have food allergies.
“Any food that is good enough for me is good enough for my pug.”
We should pay attention because many of the foods that we usually eat are deeply toxic for Pugs.
These are not foods for Pug!
It can put your Pug in extreme danger; because of its size he becomes intoxicated much quicker and much worse then a human does. Consider that many human food contain alcohol as an ingredient.
Onion & Garlic
Garlic and onions have similar properties. If used sparingly, they are safe. Too much garlic or onions negatively affects a pug’s red blood cell count. Other side effects include a rapid heartbeat, excessive panting, lethargy and blood in the urine.
The cooked bones, especially the ones of chicken and rabbit, are an extremely dangerous food for dogs. Bones often splinter and the fractures can lodge in the dog’s stomach, causing intestinal blockages and perforations.
Pugs eating cooked bones can also get broken teeth, and tongue problems.
The baking soda can cause your Pug muscle spasms and congestive heart failure. Be careful: all baked products containing baking soda may be toxic foods for Pugs.
Caffeine products affect the heart and nervous system and can be a very toxic foods for Pugs. A Pug, taking caffeine can develop diarrhea, vomiting, seizures, tremors, increased and irregular heart rate, fever, coma, and death.
Every type of chocolate is potentially dangerous to your pug. Some chocolates are more potent than others are, but they always cause heart attacks and nervous system problems. Attention: the reactions can take up to a day to occur.
Never, never give chocolate to your pug, cocoa is defenitely not a food for pug.
SAVE by buying it on Amazon
Do not give the cob to the pug to eat. Ingested corncobs do not break down and work their way through a Pug’s system. Corncobs are stuck in the intestinal track.
Surgically removal becomes necessary. If not, your dog will die.
They contain a fungicidal toxin and can lead to an inflammation of the pancreas.
Avocados are not foods for pug.
peaches – cherries – plums – apricots
Pits are really dangerous for Pugs, because they contain cyanogenic glycosides, which can result in cyanide poisoning. Be careful: fruits such as peaches, cherries, plums, and apricots have pits. Do not give an entire fruit to your pug, instead you can cut a slice of fruit and give it to your pet.
Grapes, Raisins and Currants
Grapes , raisins , and currants contains toxins that can damage kidneys. Eating even small Amounts of These dangerous foods can cause acute renal failure to your pug.
Avoid these foods completely.